Posted on Tue Sep 17 2019 05:02:17 GMT+0000 (UTC)
Pod racing has been removed, so we are moving the normal season up slightly. This makes it easier to work around holidays and still finish before the end of the year.
- Friday, Oct. 4th: Signups End
- Sunday, Oct. 6th: Captains draft teams
- Sunday, Oct. 13th: Week 0 games
- Sundays, Oct. 20th, 27th, Nov. 3, 10th: Regular season matches
- Sundays, Nov. 17th, 24th: Playoffs Weeks 1 and 2
- Sunday, Dec. 1st: Thanksgiving Sunday, no games
- Sunday, Dec. 8th: Lower division finals, Masters all star game
- Sunday, Dec. 15th: Masters finals, lower division all star game
- Sunday, Dec. 22nd: Sunday before Christmas
As mentioned before, 5 inhouse games (including previously played pod racing games) are required to sign up for the league.